Found by a coworker..
In trying to figure out an easier way to keep track of my tasks in TFS, I stumbled across this FREE tool from Telerik (registration required, or you can rename the attached file to an MSI, and install). It is a stand-alone app that connects to the TFS server, and provides a way to keep an eye on your tasks outside of Visual Studio. It also provides a task board, supports Sprint Planning with your team, and much more. It is used internally by Telerik as part of their AGILE shop, and is geared towards that.
For me, I can keep this open to monitor my tasks and untether myself from Visual Studio. This makes it easier as I have multiple instances of VS open at a time, and when I close one, sometimes lose all my tasks/query tabs, etc.
Basic query view:
No comments:
Post a Comment